Weight Loss Story Part - 1- Let the evil flow through you - How to convince 14M nephew (in my custody) to lose weight.

 Weight Loss Story #Part-1 @ourlocalbank

Weight Loss Story Part - 1- Let the evil flow through you - How to convince 14M nephews (in my custody) to lose weight.

weight-loss-story-part-1
weight-loss-story-part-1

In this article, you have been told the true incident of losing weight, you can take inspiration by reading it, or you can write your thoughts in the comment,

Let the evil flow through you

I'm middle-aged and married with kids and I'm losing weight for a lot of reasons--health, joint pain, snoring, looking
better, can do more with the kids--but currently, my main motivation is spite. 

I'm a stay-at-home mom/unemployed attorney living with my deadbeat moochy sister-in-law and my husband is too much of a pushover to set any boundaries with her. I'm fucking done with both of them and the soonest I can get out of this situation, the better.

I realize this is not the mental healthiest. Yeah feel free to share with me your ideas for instant happiness and contentment, I'm all ears. 

However, it's fucking working. I'm so goddamn motivated, every second of every day and the pounds are coming off for the first time in my life. Dessert tonight? Hell no! Feel hungry even after eating my planned meals? 

I'm doing basically CICO, but really aggressive. Don't worry, I'm getting my basic nutrition. I feel fine except for being filled with bile and anger all day. 

I know there's more to it, but the thought of reaching my goal weight and leaving all this bullshit behind is really lighting a fire under my ass.

My main message to y'all is this: perhaps you want to be a saint, losing weight for all the right reasons and doing it in all the right ways. 

I'm here to tell you: if you have some kind of "evil" in that dark little chunk of coal in your chest you call a heart, and it's motivating you to reach your goals, I say: run with it. Use it. Squeeze it for all it's worth and make it your kick in the pants to reach your weight goal.

Some may disagree, I am prepared for that. But also consider, that people are complicated and maybe I can sort out my issues in therapy a little later, after I've reached my goal. One thing at a time, fellow humans.

How to convince 14M nephew (in my custody) to lose weight.

Hi all, a few months ago I took "custody" of my brother's son as he is away for work for months on end. I was not able to see him for a few years prior, so I was very surprised when he arrived this summer at 5'4 and 300 pounds. 

Based on what I've experienced with him over the last few months, my brother has pretty much let this kid do whatever he wants. 

The weight unsurprisingly has been causing some level of issue with mobility. He's unable to walk long distances and I've heard from his school that he is having difficulty participating in physical education classes. That's not a shock as he can barely get up the stairs in my house without having to take a break.

I generally lead a healthy life, so there is never much junk food at the house. His dad provides him with money on a debit card and the kid uses those funds to buy junk food every single day. 

I've brought it up to him that the eating habits aren't healthy, but he screams and says that I'm fat shaming him. 

We went back to the doctor last week and he's 330 pounds. The doctor was shocked and the kid once again screamed that the doctor was fat shaming him and that he was fine weight-wise. I'm not shocked at the weight gain - he literally eats family-sized portions of junk food every day before I get home.

I don't know what to do. I've brought it up to my brother and he says that his son is fine. I've tried taking the debit card but that just turns into a clusterfuck between him screaming and my brother insisting that I give his card back. 

I think he even has apple pay on his phone, so there is always money. He is happy outside of his weight, just an incredibly spoiled child.

Any thoughts on how to get him to lose weight? I'm concerned that he will have a heart attack soon, let alone in the next five minutes. He resists every effort to lose weight but this is dangerously big.

Post a Comment

0 Comments