Guitar Lessons Near Me

Guitar Lessons Near Me

guitar-lessons-near-me.
Guitar-lessons-near-me.
"Over 50, 60, 70?"...
Play Your First Song on the Guitar in
the Few  Days!

Dear Guitarist,

Have you always wanted to play the guitar but can't find the time? Like us, you may be looking to start a family, find a job, finish school, or pursue a career. You may also think that you are too old or that you cannot learn to play.

Maybe you've tried learning guitar to get frustrated and frustrated. Did you have trouble typing in your fingers you didn't want to collaborate with, or getting the chords to be "clear", or did you have trouble clicking and getting the right "time"? 

Do you feel like your hands are too small or that you just can't stretch your fingers to play the guitar? Have you tried guitar lessons designed for kids and taught by kids to the "young crowd"?

How can I apply this?

You need to know that I haven't spent years studying music theory. I don't have a degree in music or formal training, and I certainly haven't been blessed with a lot of natural talent.

I learned to play the guitar hard, I learned songs from vinyl records, I lazily steal from other guitarists, and I learned to play the guitar with "ears," "feel" and "patterns."

And you know the funny thing? I worked for my hand at teaching myself to the guitar without giving me the "right education", but I was able to play the guitar I wanted.

The truth is, if I can do it, you can too!

Post a Comment

0 Comments